
The Late Walter Mazula and Violet Nkya
The government said yesterday that no one has been arrested so far in connection with the deaths of two Tanzanians, Walter Mazula and Violet Nkya, who were murdered in the US last year.
The Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ambassador Seif Ali Iddi, said this in the House when responding to a question by Mossy Suleiman Mussa (Mfenesini, CCM) who had wanted to know how the government was making follow ups on the matter.
Iddi said that the government was making follow ups over the deaths of the two Tanzanians that took place in Detroit, Michigan, on September 22, last year.
He told Members of Parliament that the government was communicating with the Tanzania Embassy in Washington DC, which was in regular contacts with officials at the Department of Investigation, Homicide Section at Detroit, to get progress of the investigations on the deaths.
``Up to now, there is no one who has been arrested or sent to court in connection with the killings and investigations over the matter are still going on.
Some suspects have been already interrogated to determine their involvement in the murder,`` he said.
He said that the Investigation Department of Detroit indicated that it was difficult to give details on the progress so far.
Iddi however, said that the department promised to provide further information that will include steps already taken in their investigations.
1 comment:
Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.
Post a Comment