Friday, October 5, 2007

`Julio` declares victory for Simba is now imminent

Simba newly-appointed coach Jamhuri Kihwelu `Julio` has said his team will officially start Premier league campaign in their match against Mtibwa Sugar.

Simba, who have not won a single match out of four, are expected to face an uphill task when they play away Mtibwa Sugar at the Manungu ground on Sunday.

Julio said yesterday he had known where the weakness was after playing two games.

`My team have now changed from the one you knew. I have identified few mistakes which I hope will not be repeated when we play Mtibwa Sugar. I have at least already known my first eleven. I am officially going to start my work in the match against Mtibwa Sugar,` he said.

He said they did not play as a team when Simba faced Manyema in the match which ended in a barren draw. ?We have already solved this problem, so our fans should not be worried,`he added.

Simba were beaten 1-0 by Coastal Union in their opening match.

Simba later forced a barren draw with Pan Africans and Police Morogoro.

They currently have three points while Mtibwa Sugar have one more point above Simba.

Meanwhile, Wednesday`s Premier League match between Yanga and Police Moro grossed 6.9m/-.

No comments: